Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Man City Players About To Leave

Today, two Man City players have threatened to leave the club if they don't get a first team spot. I'm sure most of you guessed that one of those players is Shay Given but Adam Johnson has now followed in the footsteps of Given and has expressed his desire to leave the club unless he is a confirmed starter for the first team week in, week out.

 We've been hearing about Shay Given wanting to move. He should be playing first team football, but I do believe Joe Hart is a better keeper. So I think he should move, especially if he wants to keep his spot for Ireland. Even though I don't think there is much competition for places in the Ireland team.

 Now, to Adam Johnson. Great player, but yet again I do think there are slightly better players ahead of him. Personally, I think he should stay, but others will say he should leave especially after he has made it into the England team.

 I think it will be a real shame to lose these two players, because they are both excellent quality. But Johnson's ego has obviously taken a turn for the worse it seems.

I would love to hear any comments you may have.

1 comment: