Friday, November 12, 2010

Premiership Weekend Preview

This weekend we have a great line up of matches, but the one that catches my eye is Everton v Arsenal at the Goodison Park.

 Now if this match was at the Emirates, I wouldn't really pay any attention to it because I would have thought Arsenal would run out quite comfortable winners, but because it is at Goodison, I think that that changes everything. We know that Goodison is almost like a fortress now, with many fearing to go there and get a win.

 We saw earlier on in the season against Man United that Everton came back from 3-1 down heading into stoppage time, to end up getting a point with a 3-3 draw. For me this could go any way, I wouldn't be surprised if  Everton won, but because of the form Arsenal are on despite a slip up against Newcastle last weekend, I'll give them the win.

Other stand out matches would be Aston Villa v Man United at Villa Park and, for me, a six point game at Upton Park between West Ham and Blackpool. For me, despite the start that Blackpool have made, I think they will be near, if not in, the relegation zone by the end of the season.

I would love to hear any comments you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment