Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gossip, Gossip, Gossip

In the papers today there has been a lot of transfer talk, and with the January transfer window less than two months away, its time to look into some of this speculation. 
I would first off like to get the rubbish out the way. Some reports say that Nigel De Jong could be on his way to Fenerbahce. This for me is nonsense. He is one of the most important and influential  players for Man City. So for me that is not happening.
A more interesting story is that Andy Carroll could be on his way south to London. Reports say that Arsenal are planning a 15 million pound move for the big man. Carroll has been on top form and is currently joint top scorer with 7 goals and has 4 assists this season. You can tell Arsenal are definitely stronger with Chamakh, but could use the likes of Carroll. Carroll, of course scored the winner against Arsenal at the weekend. 
Now I know it's just speculation but at least it's not a crazy rumor and I wouldn't be too surprised if it happened.
          I would love to hear any comments you may have.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment