Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anzhi To Try And Get Another Milan Player?

Russian side Anzhi are in the headlines again after reports are suggesting that a move for AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso could be on the cards. Anzhi have already got their hands on former Inter Milan star Samuel Eto'o, so anything is possible it seems.

Anzhi have become the new Manchester City as they try to buy player after player with a good reputation. For me, I don't mind when clubs who are the subject of a massive takeover buy countless players because if you have money, you're going to spend it.

Gennaro Gattusoi is one of the most feared midfielders in the world, not only for his skill but also for his caveman looks. Apart from Joe Jordan, I can't name many players, or coaches, that have stood toe to toe against Gattuso in a confrontation.

I think Gattuso would be a superb signing, but similar to Eto'o, his playing days are numbered and retirment must be on the mind of the former Italian international.

I'm not going to make any predictions as I thought playing at a club like Inter Milan would be too much for Eto'o to join Anzhi but I was wrong. Yet again though, I would like to think that Gattuso would like to end his career at his Beloved AC Milan but if he decides to move, good luck to him.

What do you think? Will Genaro Gattuso end up leaving for Russian side Anzhi?

I would love to hear any comments you may have.

1 comment:

  1. hey man i like very much your posts because you express decent and relevant tought,whereas many people are into an extreme or another.
    (sorry for my bad english)

    ReplyDelete